WARNINGS – This product generates extreme heat therefore great care must be taken with using, handling and safe disposal.
• Never use indoors or in confined spaces (for example tents) or as a source of heat. Carbon Monoxide poisoning can result from burning charcoal in areas with poor ventilation, even when extinguished.
• Do not use in prohibited areas or areas which prohibit open fires.
• Never attempt to light charcoal with petrol, methylated spirits or any flammable liquid not specifically designed for this purpose.
• Never place your barbecue on, or near, anything liable to be damaged by heat or flare up or from hot fat which may spit during cooking.
• Due to the potential risks involved with barbecuing, it is recommended that an adult not consuming alcohol is in control of the barbecue and that first aid and other emergency provisions such as fire extinguishers, are at hand.
• Always keep children and pets away from the barbecue and the barbecue area.
• Never leave a lit barbecue unattended.
• Never handle the barbecue while in use as it soon becomes very hot.
• To prevent food poisoning, always ensure that food is completely defrosted before cooking commences and that it is always cooked thoroughly.
• After cooking, extinguish completely and allow to go cold before handling or moving.
• Remember the area beneath and around your barbecue may become hot and remain so for some time after use.
• Remember to dispose of your used charcoal carefully and responsibly.
This product must be used only in accordance with the instructions and warnings above.
Liability cannot be accepted where fault or damage is caused by misuse or irresponsible use of the product. This does not affect your statutory rights.”