Top and bottom vents make it easy to add air to increase heat, or limit air to reduce heat.
To impart flavour with just charcoal or with charcoal and wood chips or chunks.
Control precise distance from fire, it also allows various combinations for multi-level cooking.
Pork Cheek TacosKamado recipes
Roasted Rack of LambKamado recipes
Spring Vegetable PizzaKamado recipes
Stuffed BBQ PumkinKamado recipes
Mexican Pork ShoulderKamado recipes
Pomegranate LambKamado recipes
Spicy Butternut Squash SoupKamado recipes
Simple Monkfish TikkaKamado recipes
Mexican meatballsKamado recipes
Smoked Chilli Con CarneKamado recipes
- Dimensions: 127cm W x 137cm H x 79cm D
- Cooking Surface: 46.7cm diameter.
- With Grill Expander: 1534 sq. cm
- With Two Sets of Grates: 2296 sq. cm
- With Both Grates & Grills Expander: 2682 sq. cm.
- Weight: 80 Kg.
- Heat Range: 107°C – 400°C