It is almost definite that every person on the planet has at least one Christmas gift that they don’t want or will never use but what should you do with them? Do you tell them you don’t actually like it? Do you ask them if they kept the receipt? Do you give it them back? Let us help you. I’m sure you can get away with one of the below:
- Re-gift: This doesn’t have to be stuck under your bed until next Christmas. Do you have a friend’s birthday in January that you totally forgot about? Then you don’t have to worry! (Just make sure you’re not re-gifting to the person that gave you the gift in the first place..awkward)
- Donate: What better way to get rid of your unwanted gifts than to help someone else by donating to charity?
- Sell them: Of course, make sure you’re selling them on a site where this can’t be seen by the original gift-giver.
- Swap them: Like we said previously, there are so many other people with unwanted gifts! Ask them to swap?
- Return: Lucky for some, you might actually get given the receipt to return your gift!
- Transform them: You might not want to use your gift the way you’re supposed to, but can you get some use out of it some other way?
- Be brave: Could you pluck up the courage to tell your friend/parent/partner that you don’t like your gift?