Teriyaki Halloumi & Vegetable Skewers – super easy and delicious vegetarian meal using halloumi cheese and Kikkoman teriyaki marinade. Ideal for barbecues or simply cook under the grill. It’s summer eating on a plate.
- Preparation Time-15 mins
- Additional Time-30 mins marinating
- Cooking Time-10 mins
- 400g halloumi cheese, cubed
- 1 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 red, yellow and green pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 courgette, cut into chunks
- Cherry tomatos
- 125ml Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade, plus extra for brushing
Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl, tossing well to ensure each piece is coated.
Leave to marinate in the fridge for about 30 mins.
Thread the halloumi and vegetables alternately on skewers, then cook on the barbecue or under a grill, turning ocassionally for about 6-8 mins. Brush over more teriyaki marinade as they cook for a glossy glaze.
Serve with crusty bread and salad if liked.