We have gathered some, maybe or maybe not, known facts about our business that you’re sure to be pretty impressed by!
- They designed, developed and marketed the very first Instant Barbecue. After this, Bar-Be-Quick was born! 
- Bar-Be-Quick applied for and achieved ISO accreditation in 1987.
- Bar-Be-Quick became the first UK charcoal supplier to be awarded FSC certification! (Forest Stewardship Council) 
- Bar-Be-Quick unfortunately encountered a large fire at their distribution warehouse which destroyed over 50% of stock! This was named the ‘largest barbecue’ in the UK but they still managed to deliver their customers’ summer stock to them. 
- We have another site called ‘Tellar House’ situated on Widow Hill road in Burnley. This site comprises of 800sqm offices and a newly refurbished warehouse of some 6000sqm.