What are they?
Instant Disposable Barbecues are a great way for a quick and hassle free barbecue. They are made with lightweight aluminium foil and use lumpwood charcoal as their source of heat. They are small and easy to transport which makes it ideal for an on the go barbecue! I think we can say – Bar-Be-Quick developed and manufactured the Instant Barbecue – the first of it’s kind in 1986.
How Do You Use Them?
- First, you will need to prepare your barbecue – It’s honestly just so easy!
- Make sure you find a suitable area to barbecue (not indoors and make sure the place allows barbecuing on the site).
- Remove the film and cardboard tray; shake gently so that the charcoal is evenly spread across the barbecue.
- Place your barbecue on a suitable platform – We recommend on a firm, flat, heat hesitant surface, for example on top of 2 house bricks.
- You can now light the corner of the starter sheet and leave it to burn.
- Your barbecue will be ready once the charcoals have stopped flaming and have an even ash coating.
How Do You Dispose Of Them Correctly?
- Once you have finished cooking, you will need to extinguish the barbecue safely. Sand or water are the two best options for this.
- Once extinguished, please wait for the barbecue to completely cool before disposing.
- Please be environmentally responsible.
- Honestly, it’s just that simple!
What Are The Pros?
- Very easy to use.
- Includes all the essentials needed to barbecue.
- Comes in two sizes – Instant and Family sized.
- Ideal for barbecues on the go.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Large grilling area – 220 x 270mm approximately
- We use FSC Lump wood charcoal in all of our instant barbecues.
- Long burn time.
- Capable of cooking a meal for up to 4 adults
Things To Consider
- They burn grass!
- Do NOT use directly on wood or plastic based surfaces.
- This product generates extreme heat; Therefore great care must be taken when using, handling and disposing this product.
- Dispose of the barbecue safely and be environmentally responsible.
- Never dispose of the barbecue when it’s still hot.
- Have bucket of water on standby in case of an emergency.
- Never leave your barbecue unattended.
- Ensure your food had been defrosted completely before cooking commences.
- Cook your food thoroughly before consuming.
- Do NOT use in prohibited areas.
- Always keep pets and children away from the barbecue.
- Never use any flammable liquids to light this product.
- We guarantee you’ll love them!
So, if you would like to purchase yours today, please see below;
Other useful links about our company and the Instant Disposable Barbecue;